Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Crumbs Hoboken Is Open! Hoboken just got sweeter

Hoboken Just Got Sweeter!
For me, cupcakes are perfect slices of
heaven!! There is almost nothing better than
a beautiful delicious cupcake!


Most of you probably know by now but Crumbs bake shop in Hoboken is finally open! They are located on 4th and Washington - near Ben and Jerry's - TROUBLE!


I didn't know what Crumbs was, I knew it was some kind of bakery and when I saw the doors were open my bf and I pulled over one night after dinner - a Hoboken double parking jammy - and ran in to try something.

After literally drooling over the many cupcake choices they had (some which looked like a 6 year old baked them!!), although no red velvet- my absolute favorite cupcake of all time, we decided to try the Oreo Cookie cupcake which the lady behind the counter said it was better than the death by chocolate one we asked her about.

Anyway - the cupcake was HUGE and was $3.75 for one, and since my bf is on a faux diet, we shared one. The Oreo cookie cream was sooooo delicious and creamy! It was the best part of the cupcake for sure. The bottom of the chocolate cake was very good and pretty moist but the cream was the show stopper.

At the counter we noticed they had these beautiful little assorted tray's of miniature cupcakes - but at $18.00 a box we decided to pass...


I will be going back to try and get a bite of the Red Velvet, which to me really says how good this bakery is. And I can not lie, Carlo's Bakery still holds my heart. I absolutely love their assortment of beautiful cupcakes that look like little art pieces!

Enjoy all you sweet lovers!

Crumbs Hoboken is on 409 Washington.

Have you tried Crumbs? What did you think!? Send me your reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment