Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ladies beware! Hoboken bar crawl this Saturday!


A bar crawl is no place for a lady is what we always say! But we know there's no stopping you - so here's the information! 

This Saturday Hoboken is hosting it's second annual a bar-a-thon. I didn't know there was such a thing!! I've seen Hoboken bar crawls before but none this official. I have to tip my fedora off to them however because the bubbles are for a good cause.  Last year they donated money they collected through registration fees to cancer research - as per their website www.hobokenbarathon.com A client of mine informed me that last year's was "relatively civil" so maybe there shouldn't be any need for fear, after all, the website encourages it's participants to not get completely wasted and make sound decisions. 
There is a registration fee of $25.00 if you pre register online, and $30.00 the day of, that gets you a T-shirt, a sweatband, and $5.00 of that will be donated to charity, although the website doesn't mention which charity. 
Read more on the site where they have more information. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment