Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Selling Your Home? Successfull Real Estate Selling Tips - #6


6. Get A Sense Of The Market


When listing a home for sale, aside from looking at comparables, I suggest taking my clients out with me to preview other similar properties that are the competition. It's important to do this so you can see what we're up against, and to see what works and doesn't work. So. before you put your home on the market, take a weekend day to check out the competition: homes with similar prices and in similar neighborhoods.


Remember, you don't have to go out and buy new furniture just to look like that beautiful new model in the new development -- what you want is the feel of that new model -- clean, uncluttered, and fresh.
Remember, after location, the most important item to a buyer is a well maintained home. Many flaws can be overlooked if the buyer knows he can move in without a lot of trouble and expense.


I hope you've enjoy my successfull selling real estate tips series!

No comments:

Post a Comment