Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where To Eat In Downtown JC - Light Horse Tavern

I had a closing yesterday and on my way to do a walk thru*  I stopped into the Light Horse Tavern in Paulus Hook to purchase a gift certificate for my repeat buyers. They're located on Washington St not too far from the pier and marina which is so lovely this time of year.

This restaurant is beautiful and the food is excellent. It's a great place to pop in for drinks while listening to live music, grab a bite at lunch, or enjoy a nice dinner. I've eaten here twice and both times were excellent.



*A walk thru is generally done on the morning of the day you 'close' on a property. The buyer and their agent will go back to the home to walk around and make sure that the property was left by the previous occupant in good condition prior to closing.


LIGHT HORSE TAVERN

199 Washington Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302
TEL: 201-946-2028

No comments:

Post a Comment