Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Maxwell Place Condo | Sells For Big Money

Maxwell Place Condo $ells For Big Money$$

Maxwell Place Hoboken, aka 1125 Maxwell Lane, just sold one of it's condo's at an incredible price.

Unit Number 736, 7th floor

A 1622 square foot, two bedroom, two bath plus den, with direct East facing, NYC Manhattan views and one parking space, sold for $1.6Million -- $1.634,840 - to be exact. But who's counting.

The unit sold yesterday, November 29th.

And, if this record is correct, the MLS listing has the sale recorded as being paid in CASH. 

 This pic above was taken with my camera from a one bedroom in the building with direct NYC views..

Want to see it for yourself? Email me and I'll send you the listing!!

Search for more properties now.

No comments:

Post a Comment