Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hoboken Brownstone Condo With Roof Terrace

Hoboken Brownstone Condo With Roof Terrace


Check out this new listing by Hudson Place Realty. This is probably one of the nicest condo's I've seen. It has a proper kitchen for this size a home, lots of windows (I love natural light and so do buyers) and it has an incredible roof deck plus, something so uncommon for Hudson Street Brownstones, it has an actual garage attached to the building.

I previewed this property on Tuesday. It is a spacious three bedroom plus den duplex with another wood staircase leading to a beautiful over-sized roof deck with views of the park and the Hudson River. I think it's priced very well, except, the property taxes are hard to swallow at $21K

What do you think?
Here is a link to the actual listing (Will pop up as a broker MLS print out).

No comments:

Post a Comment