Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hoboken Pet Stores


Hoboken Pet Stores

You may not know this but there are four Hoboken Pet Stores that sell food, clothes and supplies for your furry friend.

I am the proud owner of a beautiful clown – my french bulldog – Taza and the owner of a fluffy little Yorkie – Lexi. They bring so much joy to our lives.  And living here it’s important to know which pet stores you can go to.

For us, our favorite is Cornerstone Pets. My Frenchy starts pulling me towards the shop when we are walking within a block or two. The staff is professional and they know her by name. They also never get upset when she tinkles on their floor from the excitement!
Cornerstone Pets is located on 9th street between Washington and Bloomfield Streets. (201) 653-4644

Beowoof is located on 5th street between Washington and Bloomfield Streets. (201) 659-7387
We sometimes visit Beowoof, but they don’t carry some particular brands that we like and they are sweet but not as attentive as Cornerstone Pets (my opinion).

You Lucky Dog – Cute name! This is a newer shop in town, located on 9th and Washington St (west side of the street).  (201) 653-4004 They sell mostly unique food and specialty organic treats plus adorable, fashion forward doggy threads. I was here once and bought some awesome natural vitamin flakes to sprinkle the girl’s food that I thought was unique.

Bark Place – this one is on Clinton Street between 7th and 8th and is also ‘Hoboken Unleashed’ the town’s day care and doggy hotel. :) I’ve never been inside, but according to their website they offer a selection of food and accessories. (201) 798-6300

No comments:

Post a Comment