Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, August 9, 2012

AARAA Hoboken Sale!


Ladies one of my favorite stores, Aara in Hoboken is having a sale! They are located on sixth street between Adams and Grand St.  They have a great selection of jewelry and accents I always leave with something I love.  The owner is very sweet, she once let me take home two bracelets to try on, because I was considering them for my wedding. I bought one and returned the other but I couldn't believe she did that for me! I'll upload a picture of it one day it's gorgeous. Happy shopping! 
Shop AARAA for the best imported designs, jewelry and accessories in Hoboken.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.


End of the Summer Sale
 
It is that simple. From 15-50% Off on Jewelry, Accessories and all Home Products.  

Come in and delight your senses and keep a few dollars in your pocket.

Circles-Cuff

Home Furnishings

Pillows, drapes and silk room decorations are all on sale.  Come find a great piece for your home.
Amythist-Pearls

Accessories

Leather-sole sandals, slippers and handbags are also on sale.  Better quality doesn't exist in Hoboken.
Copyright © 2012 Aaraa, All rights reserved.
join list
Our mailing address is:
Aaraa
408 6th Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030

Add us to your address book




--
Kind Regards,

Karina Abad
RE/MAX Gold Coast Realty
Sales Associate
O: 201.795.0100
M: 201.355.6171

NJAR Circle OF Excellence 2006-2011
Connect



No comments:

Post a Comment