Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hoboken Real Estate Market Snapshot

Hoboken Real Estate Market Snapshot 

Forgive me for being late with reporting these numbers! I have been out of the office sick and am finally back into the swing of things. Thank you for your patience!


May 2013
For the month Hoboken closed a total of 94 units. The Median List Price for these homes was $542,000 and the Median SALE Price was $540,061. The Median Days on Market was 21 days. These numbers are all up just slightly from April. (April 90 sales, Median Sale Price was $538,750, Median Days on Market was 17 days)

Pending Units in May
For the same month there were a total of 99 units change their status from active to Pending. The Median List Price was $540,000 and the Median Days on Market was 16 days - showing still strong demand in the market place.

Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed, provided by the Hudson County MLS, and figures reflect condominium sales only.

If you're searching for a home please visit my website and start looking for a condo or brownstone at www.karinaabad.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm currently relocating to NJ from CA for work and I've been given a generous relocation assistance package so I've been looking into Hoboken real estate. I've researched the town and it seems like it would be a great place to call home! Are there any sections of the town that you would recommend? I'm not looking for a huge house, maybe 2 - 3 bedrooms at most.

    ReplyDelete