Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hoboken New Jersey Top 10 Priciest Real Estate | Luxury Hoboken Condo's For Sale

There is no doubt football star Eli Manning's Hoboken luxury condo for sale made this top ten list. But the other 9 sure are sexy! And there is one surprising new comer to the multi million dollar condo list.

Hoboken's The Sky Club condo building sale price averages are around $550,000 in comparison to the current $1.999 Million dollar price tag for the sprawling 6 bedroom home.
Other frequent members to the V.I.P. list of Hoboken NJ priciest condo's are the international W Hotel brand at the W Hotel Hoboken and of course, Toll Brothers Maxwell Place with one special and rarely available townhouse with direct walk up access and spectacular views.

So which one would you choose from the list if you had the money? Would you live in one of these homes or would you live somewhere else? 

Don't forget to leave a comment below! 

4 comments:

  1. It was only a matter of time before a watch of this quality and style become the collector's obsession it is today.Miami Luxury Condos For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Homes in Boca Raton & Woodfield Country Club Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    Buy Vacant Land  in Brampton & Semi-Detached Homes  in Brampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know that how to build a successful strategy into your real estate.Visit us for more details about this.
    Jersey City Real Estate

    ReplyDelete