Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clothing Sale Tonight With Champagne!


Hello ladies! Tonight is Bella Ro's Moonlight Madness Sale! Bella Ro is a newer women's clothing boutique in Hoboken. They have a nice selection of clothing, shoes and accessories for women. I bought my favorite pair of white stretch jeans there ..

I received an email from them today announcing the sale. Here is what it reads:

Moonlight Madness Sale! Join us for this unique event!

Thursday March 26th, 8-10PM All shoppers can participate in a drawing for 10-50% off your whole purchase!Enjoy complimentary champagne while you shop!


Unfortunately I can't make it, so I'm passing this on to you! Why let a good sale go to waste?


Bella Ro is located at 512 Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment