Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introducing La Vida Squared - Women Welcome!


Welcome To La Vida Squared!
Crossing off one of my New Year resolutions... "Create a blog for women". Better late than never I say. I am so super excited to finally do this! For a while now, I've wanted to create a place where women can go to and find information on not just real estate but day to day things like shopping, dining out, pet care, decorating and more. I love real estate, it's what I do, but sometimes I like to take a break and smell the roses. La Vida Squared is just that! My blog will have a few parts to it, kind of like mixing the perfect cocktail. One part alcohol, one part flavor and a splash of surprise. The alcohol will be the real estate, the flavor will be life in Hoboken, and the splash?, stories of friends and past clients who are so worth mentioning! Through the years I've met some wonderful women who are successful professionals, have bought their own homes, are raising children, have started their own business, donate their free time to charities, and are the backbones and support of beautiful families.
I hope that you'll enjoy coming here and will soon share your stories, knowledge and support. I will close with a quote by Jackie O and leave the rest free "the only routine with me, is no routine at all." - Jackie Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment