Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great shopping website - search for anything!


OK, I can no longer keep this site to myself! It is filled with the most fabulous items. As the weather is getting colder in Hoboken, I'm more inclined to do my shopping online and in the comfort of my condo. So far I've ordered my wedding vinntage save the dates, which I cannot tell you how excited I am for them to arrive.

Visit the website, create a profile and start shopping. I somehow signed up for emails of other user's finds which has been amazing - especially now for finding gifts for all occasions at great prices!!

Here is a link - of the cutest platinum holiday dress for a young girl - so cute that I said, that's it - I have to pass this along!!
The membership is free - so go already and sign up! You'll love it too! Send me your Etsy finds!
If you have stuff to sell, you can register as a seller and sell your items online!

No comments:

Post a Comment