Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My favorite flower shop! Grace any table with this arrangement


Check out this beautiful arrangement made by the flower designers at my favorite flower shop in downtown Jersey City - Antheia.

This is their fall arrangement and it starts at $65.. this would be a great gift to bring with you to your families or friends Thanksgiving gathering.

Here is a less expensive arrangement, just as fabulous, for just $25 would also be a terrific arrangement to bring for the special Thanksgiving day or your own home!

The flower shop is located near the corner of Grove and Montgomery Streets. From Hoboken you can take the PATH train right to Grove street and walk about 4 blocks. They also have a website www.antheia.net

I bought a bouquet for a birthday last week and I'll be ordering from then again for my mom's birthday this coming week too!! I'm a big fan of their unique artistic arrangements and special vases that are a fresh take on the more traditional glass vase..

No comments:

Post a Comment