Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hoboken eateries gear up for restaurant week!


If you're a 'foodie' like me you looove restaurant week! This year more local restaurants in Hoboken and Jersey City have signed on to take part of this wonderful cultural event. What a great opportunity to get out there, support our local establishments as well as try some new places that you otherwise may have never gone to!

Click on www.hudsonrestaurantweek.com and see the entire list of participating restaurants.
Happy eating! And please! Don't forget to submit your review of any restaurants you visited. I love to shine on my readers slash aspiring writers! Like Mallory's review of Stacks Pancake House in Hoboken, she did such a great job we coined it - Syrup in the City!!

No comments:

Post a Comment