Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Brownstone Dining - Beauty's Of Era's Past

Brownstone Dining room inspiration. As a real estate agent I see many types of homes. And I can appreciate both traditional and modern living. Today I am in the brownstone mood, what with so many gorgeous brownstones in Hoboken and Jersey City, and found some pictures of inspiration for you to enjoy on this beautiful Saturday.

I absolutely love this photo (image from thepresidentwearsprada.com). The dark wood paneling against the white linen walls are so classic and gracious!


And this one is so fabulous! It's traditional but with a modern and rustic edge. Don't have exposed brick? Fake it like in this photo! Gorgeous! (image from chadbstreet.com)


And finally, this white twist. So chic. I love that they chose to paint the wood floors white and the brick all white. It just screams modern but it has awesome texture and a nice organic feel. Love it. (image from dwell.com)


What's your favorite? Are you decorating a dining room in a traditional space? What's your inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Thanks a lot!
    wood flooring new jersey

    ReplyDelete