Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's! Bonus Video: How to Open A Bottle of Bub'

Doityourself tags from annaandblue.blogspot.com


Happy New Year's Friends!


 I can't believe it will almost be two years since I started writing LaVidaSquared. My how time flies.




Big year for me.
I married my wonderful husband in a dream destination, beautiful Croatia, a honeymoon in Italia, successful year in real estate, new friends and lots of love and babies in my life including my beautiful new niece!

Of course I can't have good things without some bad, and we all have things in our lives that we work through..





Dubrovnik, Croatia
Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italia
I have so much to be grateful for and so much to look ahead. Hoping that you all take some time to reflect today of the year's past, all that you've accomplished, and write down what you will look forward to in 2011. After all if we don't know where we're going we'll probably end up somewhere else right?













Where is everyone headed tonight? I have a rezo for dinner in one of my fav Italian restaurants in the city - can't wait!


Happy New Year around the world!






If you're staying in check out this video from Daily Candy - How To Open A Bottle of Bub' (without poking someone's eye out!)  Also check out Jordan's Champagne Fruit Salad - sure to please.

Stay classy Hoboken.


No comments:

Post a Comment