Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010 Dress Ideas

New Year's Eve 2010 Dress Ideas

Every year I fluster trying to pick an outfit. One year I wore a one piece black pant suit that worked out nice, another year I wore a gold sequined mini dress with cowboy boots in the Meat Packing District. 

But each time I always remember dreading the decision making at home, trying on outfit, after outfit. We know it's going to be freezing, but let's face it women aren't practical - dress it is. 

Here are a few ideas I found that I think are easy to make work no matter your body type - or budget!


This first number is from Forever 21. I heard their store at Newport Mall just got a total revamp and is triple as large with a great selection and new look! 

Pair this dress with a platform bootie for dancing.

A glitter pump for dinner and cocktails.

Accessorize with fun earrings and a long statement necklace..


This dress I found on BCBG and I love the romance of it. I would just add a cuff bracelet and cocktail ring and done!


This black number is also from BCBG. I love this and just about anyone can recreate this - as we all have a little black dress in the closet! The faux leather adds interest while the tights and black pumps lengthen legs. 

I might try this with footless tights and a bright pump like in neon pink or electric blue!


This last one is also from Forever 21 and was under $20. To keep from looking too sexy, pair with a black blazer short or boyfriend style, a tuxedo blazer or a sequined oversize cardigan - would all work well. 

Add tights and booties or a sleek bump and a fun necklace! 

I seriously think I'm going to pop into Forever 21 to see what they have - hopefully the roads will be better by Friday! 

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment