Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

The Little Grocery - Hoboken Good Eats

The Little Grocery - Hoboken Good Eats

Had a fabulous breakfast at this french style cafe last weekend and it was one of the best breakfast meals I've ever had!

My mouth watered when I saw "greek omelet" on their chalk board menu. It was made with an olive pesto and melted feta cheese and was soooo delish!

I've been to the Little Grocery before for just coffee, it's so close to my house, but never had the pleasure of sitting down in owner's Neamet Elsayed's little spot.

If you've never been you have to try it. Just be patient, this is no fast food joint. Instead, Neamet (by the way he's a chef hailing from the French Culinary Institute) creates his delights right before your eyes using all fresh ingredients.



Ordering can get a little chaotic especially if it's busy, but be patient. You won't be sorry you waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment