Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

Happy Holidays 2011


I can't believe it's almost here! This Christmas season seems to have slipped right past me, so I'm taking what's left to slow down and enjoy one of my favorite holidays.

Don't you just love how sweet this is? I think I'm going to steal this idea to wrap all my gifts this year,
 love the ribbon and candy! 




If you're crafty you can make ornaments like these yourself. Just by some decorators glue and glitter and create your design. Place on sticks in a foam pad to hold for drying

A purple Christmas, so chic!

White is so beautiful for the holidays isn't it? I just love this picture

White even looks modern and fresh in an apartment



Merry Christmas ~   !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment