Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Downtown Jersey City Shopping | Tias Place Grove St

About two weekends ago I went shopping in downtown Jersey City and had a chance to finally stop into Tias Place on Grove Street.

I was so happy I did! The store had an awesome eclectic and vintage vibe with lots of great shopping that I ended up buying myself something along with my two sister in law's birthday gifts!

The store is really cute and they offer a large variety of items, from colored denim, to dresses, casual tops, tees, shoes, bags, jewelry and even some antiques for sale. The sales girls were all very helpful, not to mention stylish :)

It was nice to spend my money here and support a local business like Tias. Check out their website by clicking this link 


The crystal footed bowls on the table here were for sale


A selection of some handmade pieces


Love the top left cappuccino colored one here


This red and white bag is perfect for summer! I think it works great for work, day or night.. 
I should've bought it


Love the 70's feel of these! And the stars are too cute - do you see a July 4th outfit piecing
 together here??

If all that shopping leaves you wanting something sweet, walk a few blocks North to Torico's Ice Cream Shop at 20 Erie Street!

For some shopping visit Tias Place,  located at 277 Grove Street in downtown Jersey City. Stop in you won't leave empty handed!




No comments:

Post a Comment