Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Hoboken Festival Find! DollyMoo Products

While at this years Hoboken Arts and Music Festival, my sister, hubby and friends were stopping at booths looking for great finds, when we came across DollyMoo's table.

Nicole, creator and owner started her line of all natural products and we're so glad she did!

We bought her Rose Hip facial serum $24, Rosewater face mist $5, and we got to try a beautiful all natural toner that I don't remember what was in it, her body scrubs $24, and two lip balms $6! She let us take home the lip balm - I snagged the lavender one of course since it's my fave smell in the world.

Everything smelled amazing and it is a huge bonus that she makes her stuff with all natural organic ingredients.

 Check out her website DollyMoo.com!

I don't know if all of her products are on her website but I am in love with the few I bought home and will be reaching her for more!


Did you score any finds at this years Hoboken Arts and Music
Festival? Let me know!
I have more to share ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment