Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Brand New Listing | Hoboken Condo For Sale | Uptown Two Bedroom

Brand New Listing  Hoboken Condo For Sale Uptown Two Bedroom

I'm happy to announce my newest listing! Presenting 253 10th St Hoboken NJ 

This cheery two bedroom condo is located in a historic brownstone just two blocks to Columbus Square Park.
Large Living Room

It offers 900 sq feet of living space including two bedrooms plus a bonus room (great for a formal dining room, office or a nursery) a pass through open kitchen with updated appliances and washer dryer in the unit.


                                      
Pass Through Kitchen With Updated Stainless Steel Appliances

The high ceilings and moldings add a layer of traditional detail plus hardwood floors throughout and exposed brick give it warmth.


Bright Bedroom With Excellent Closet Space
                                 
There are a total of 9 windows in this home!
This unit is "parlor level" just one flight up from the street into the beautiful lobby, and you're home.




I have an open house scheduled for this Sunday between 1-3PM so make sure to stop by! Thanks for viewing my listing at 253 10th St in Hoboken! Please contact me if you'd like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment