Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Carlos Bakery In Hoboken is consistently good!

Crazy spring weather! I must've heard the wrong weather report because the one I listened to this morning said 48 degrees and rainy.. so of course I dressed appropriately and now I'm struggling to stay cool.. Oh well!!
One thing you can count on however, is Carlos' Bakery - they're consistent!!!
Every other morning or so I grab my cup of coffee, milk 2 sugars and I take turns between the red velvet cupcakes, cranberry muffin, apple turnover and the rainbow cookies.. I have a sweet tooth - can you tell?? They always taste the same and are always delicious. If you haven't been here you must try it! Seriously I always buy my cakes and pies from them and my friends and guests always ask where did I get it from..
Hope you enjoy! Carlos Bakery is located on Washington Street between Newark and First streets. Once you pass it you won't be able to avoid it! The smells that escape from the bakery are so sweet and warming.. Getting married? Buddy their chef is becoming a celebrity chef with regular appearances on The Food Network so make an appt and try their beautiful cakes, he can make just about anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I live in Sanford, North Carolina and would LOVE for you guys to make me a handbag and purses cake. Would it be possible for you to make the cake and I can pay for it over the telephone and the cake could be shipped? I know this is a very big request due to the difficulty of maling something so fraglie. I am begging...if you could take this change by mailing it to me.

    Please let me know as soon as possible. I really hope that you will considered it.You guys are the best in the business and I only want the best. This is for a work party that I am organizing and everyone in our office loved "Cake Boss' and would be so greatfull.

    Thank you,
    Michelle Appling
    Cell# 919-356-3135

    ReplyDelete