Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Venture out of Hoboken and try a taste of Turkey

I stumbled into this fabulous little eatery after doing my taxes with my new accountant (Greg from Tax on Time) located in Rutherford NJ - a 15 min drive outside of Hoboken. Take 495 W onto Route 3W and it's a short drive from there to exit Park Ave in Rutherford. Nazar is at 66 Park Ave. 

I saw a large poster in the window that advertised a lunch special for $10 which included choice of an appetizer, lunch dish and desert - and when I saw baklava as an option my mind was made. 

Sometimes I wish that somehow I can retire as a restaurant reviewer.. is that the title? How do I get in???

OK, seriously it was one of the best meals I've had in a while! I won't go into length about what I ordered but if you love mediterranean food and want a change of scenery one day, give this little place a try. Get the turkish coffee, definitely the baklava, and I had the Kafte which was sooo good. BYOB Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment