Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Great place just outside of Hoboken for a cocktail al fresco


If you ever get tired of Hoboken and want to go somewhere different for a change of scenery consider downtown Jersey City. Jersey City is great! It has lots of bars and restaurants like Hoboken and most are very easy to get to. With the Light Rail and PATH as transportation options you can easily get around without a car. 

Yesterday I was showing some apartments in Jersey City near Paulus Hook and I passed by a great place that I haven't been to in a little while. So as I was thinking, I gotta come back here and have a glass of wine outside, I thought I should share this with my readers!

Light Horse Tavern is a lovely bar and restaurant located in Paulus Hook on Washington Street near beautiful Morris St! Beautiful tree lined streets, just about 2 blocks and change to the Hudson River, and about 2 blocks and so to the marina and canal. There is a mix of brownstones and condo's plus some great little boutiques and mom and pop shops. 
They offer a nice menu plus if you go on their website and click events you'll see that they often have live music! 
Its a beautiful place to spend a lovely morning for brunch, or go early before it gets dark and sit outside and enjoy a glass of wine then go in for the music. You might see me there soon! 
There website address is www.lighthorsetavern.com and the address is 199 Washington St in Jersey City, near Morris. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment