Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Running in Hoboken for a cause! Congrats to everyone


So yesterday, I'm trying to get to The Hudson Tea building, and realize there are several streets blocked off. At first I thought it was because of the new Uptown Hoboken Farmers market (yes it's true!), but after parking and walking to the building I saw a sea of runners! Hundreds! 
Long behold this is what I had heard some friends tell me about. As I was waiting to safely cross through the runners, mind you I had to deliver keys for an owners unit that is up for rent in the building, I see my friends!

Just wanted to write a little congratulations to Lisa Piccurio, and Amy Howard and Townsend Williams for running last night! I know they trained really hard and they completed the run!! 5K people! Woo Hoo!

Party With Purpose organizes this annual run and the money raised benefits children of Hoboken through the Jubilee Center and the Hoboken boys and girls club. Hope every year gets bigger. Good job guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment