Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Invitation for a special sample sale and fall fashion trunk show in Hoboken!!


Hi ladies! A stylistic friend and co worker is hosting a fabulous little party at her home in Hoboken.


Here is the invitation she sent me

Girls Night – from 7.30pm - Spring Sample Sale items – 25-50% off the samples I’ve decided to part with! Not to mention the 25% off 4 pieces from the new Fall Collection – available ONLY at Trunk Shows and until August 10th!

(<---- didn't put this pic up because of her but this gown is GORGEOUS!!!!!)
DATE: Tuesday, August 4thTIME: From 7.30pmPLACE: 659 1st Street, Apt 415, Hoboken Cash or Check only on sale items; credit cards accepted for all other purchases. Let me know if you can make it (so I have enough wine!!) And bring a friend or two – you might win some jewelry!!Hope to see you later :)


If you think you want to go - contact her and tell her I told you about her event

Emma Greengrass Stylist for Stella & Dot Jewelrywww.stelladot.com/emmagreengrass
Stylist ID 101040

No comments:

Post a Comment