Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

Beer tasting in Jersey City - a fun way to spend happy hour


Hi ladies! Thought you'd like to indulge in this! Grab your beau or your bff and head to Marco & Pepe this Wednesday. They are hosting a beer tasting and are pairing them with fried oysters - a fabulous summer treat. The invitation was sent to me for this Wednesday from 5:00 - 7:00 pm and the cost is just $15.. the cost of a Grey Goose and club soda at the W Hoboken..

I frequent Marco&Pepe on occasion for their terrific dinner and brunch -- i.e. it's the grilled crusty fresh bread served with melted Nutella that makes me go back - sooo yummy!

Last time I had dinner here, the restaurant served an entire dinner meal for free to anyone to help ease the pain of the economy.. it's a great restaurant with a big heart. It's time I make a trip back.
If you end up staying for dinner try their Halibut
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment