Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Thursday, August 6, 2009

New In Hoboken, Koa Koa frozen yogurt - my report


Earlier this week after a meal with my sweetheart, I remembered Koa Koa was open and I decided I had to do some research for la vida squared followers! Hard work no doubt and a disappointing brain freeze later, I was disappointed to find that Koa Koa had a limited selection of flavors. It's true you serve your own and then it's weighed at the counter, however unlike 'yogurtland',- popular in L.A. with so many different inventive flavors - Koa Koa only had a few. 


I tried the cookies and cream as well as the green tea. Cookies and cream was pretty tastybut needed some more 'cookie' and it was painfully cold! Green tea was so bitter and sour I couldn't taste anything else in it.. My sweetie patiently waited for me to order my frozen yogurt and take pictures while after I went with him to Ben & Jerry's across the street where he ordered the coconut seven layer crunch bar on a chocolate sprinkle cone - yummmm - not as healthy I know, but so good! 
I certainly have to go back and  give it another try after they've been open a while longer. It's decor is very fun and you gotta love self serve. You'll have to do your own research and fill me in on your findings!

No comments:

Post a Comment