Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sneak Peak At Hoboken's Real Estate Pending Sales


I'm keeping an eye on sales waiting to see what the year end totals are. So here's what's cookin' in Hoboken..(Great picture of Audrey by the way, it looks like she could be in a Hoboken apartment actually :) )


Naturally I have to keep tabs on sales activity in the area, but why not share with you? So here is a list of what is currently under contract for the month - just condominiums however. Click here to view. They are listed according to listing price, from lowest to highest. You'll see that the lowest listing price is $259,000 and the highest $1.249 million - but these don't include single and multi-family homes.


Here is a list of what has sold so far in December until today - 12/29/09. They start as low as $250,000 and go up to $1.2million. Click here to view sales.




As a disclaimer I have to say that I personally did not put into contract, sell or list all of these homes. I certainly would've liked to though! However when you click on them you will see my information at the bottom, which is how my MLS customer copies are formatted.







No comments:

Post a Comment