Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top 100 Best Dresses of 2000 - In Style Mag

I always enjoy swooning over the gorgeous celebrity outfits - especially red carpet ones. I'm not so much one who keeps up on gossip but I love fashion. In Style Magazine created a top 100 list of best dresses for the decade. Read it here.











I absolutely love this gown, she looks like a mermaid so sexy but classy at the same time. Her hair and long necklace give the dress a vintage 30's nod that make the outfit so special.







Guess who took the best dress of the decade? She looks stunning... You'll have to read to find out! Tell me what you think - do you think she deserves top pick?












Penelope looks amazing in this black gown. Black is a classic color that is fitting for any occasion and I love all of the different details in this dress. It has some ruching, beading a fitting waist and feather peeking above the strapless top. Her hair off her face and these beautiful drop earring keep it simple so she doesn't compete with this dress.



Check this gold number out! How fun! Again, a a little black detail help anchor the dress and with matching platform black heels give a nod to the 60's with mod dresses like this. This would be the perfect New Years Eve party dress! I saw something similar to this for sale at Lucy's on Hudson Street between Newark and 1st streets. If you have a velvet belt, it would work perfect - I would even do a dark plum color with matching pumps for some punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment