Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hummus Bar Opens In Hoboken

Hummus Bar Opens In Hoboken

I'm a girl and yes I love me some hummus. The creamy, savory texture and flavor of hummus is something I love and never get sick of!

Yes! Hummus is open! I was headed to Benny's for a slice of pizza when I saw the doors were open to Hummus and -- that was easy! In we went and found a nice menu of Mediterranean goodies from pitas to hummus variation platters, salads and apps.

I went with a Cornish Hen Pita and at their bar I got to choose as many toppings as I wanted even avocado salad for no extra $$. My husband chose a hummus platter and I have to say both were so incredibly delicious, we were very happy.

Behind the bar is an open fridge with beverages and a lovely little selection of desserts. We tried the berry creme brulee and it was fantastic! I'm not sure if they're homemade or brought from somewhere off site but it was yummy!! And it comes in an adorable little glass container that you can reuse at home.

As a real estate agent I am constantly on the go eating my share of take out meals, it's nice to see a healthy fast food option instead of the cheesesteaks and wings and bbq joints.

Hummus is located on Washington Street between 5th and 6th streets.

630 Washington Street
www.orderhummusbar.com

1 comment:

  1. beautiful artical!!
    thank you very much for the info

    ReplyDelete