Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Do It Yourself Dinner Menu Chalkboard

Do It Yourself Dinner Menu Chalkboard

I come across so many crafty types, and I envy them so! With their beautiful scrap books, awesome coat hangers and interesting galleries..

This chalkboard looks so cool and vintage I think it's so pretty. Especially in Hoboken, with so many Brownstones and Victoria era homes I thought this would look great in a kitchen or formal dining room, or would even be an amazing contract in a sleek modern home like in The Hudson Tea building condos..

Wherever you decide to place it, it's a great piece.

If you venture to create this, please send me a picture of your master piece!!

The step by step instruction is on HGTV.com - click here for the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment