Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hoboken Halloween Parade Pictures

Hoboken Halloween Parade Pictures

Halloween has always been a favorite holiday of mine. Everything that goes with it, the fall weather, leaves turning, haunted houses, apples and cinnamon and the fun of dressing up for Halloween. It's a chance to go back in time to when we were kids, trick or treating and comparing candy at the end of the night..

So yesterday as I walked home from the office in between appointments I snapped some pictures with my new Canon.

Hope you enjoy, Happy Halloween!!
Even the doggies love Halloween!




That baby was TOO CUTE

The whole family is in this - love it


Little kiddies dressed up for school taking a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment