Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Friday, April 13, 2012

Biggie's Clam Bar - Open's New Location in Hoboken

Clams On The Half Shell 
One thing's for sure, Hoboken residents love food and we love Biggies Clam Bar's new location!

After the unsuccessful re-opening of The Historic Clam Broth House, Biggie's has taken over and is received with a warm welcome.

Today's lunch hour had a 15 minute wait time! I'm told customer service is excellent and the portions are a-plenty as the Biggie's you've grown to love.

What's better? This Biggie's location also has a bar and I'm hoping that they will add to their famous fresh clams (and now Oysters) perhaps a little raw bar for the summer..?

Personally I love mine with some horse radish and ice
cold beer.. ahhhh summer's almost here!


 The new Biggie's Clam Bar location is 42 Newark
St between Hudson and River Streets. 
Biggies French Fries

2 comments:

  1. As the weather gets warmer, I'm so excited about trying this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far nothing but good reviews! They also have happy hour drink specials :)

    ReplyDelete