Welcome to My Blog! Please feel free to email me @ karinaabadnj@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering 9/11

Remembering 9/11

Photo Courtesy of Denise Pascucci
 Tonight Hoboken will hold a special memorial service beginning at 6:30PM at the Southeast corner of Pier A park. 57 Hoboken residents were lost.

Memorial At World Trade Center
I am very grateful to not have lost any of my close friends or family members. But many of my friends have. They have lost husbands, brothers, mothers and wives, sons and daughters..

Like you I go back to that tragic day, remember where I was and watching the horror unfold.

I love that on this day every year since 9/11 our nation stops to remember, pay respect and tribute to those that died.



Service At Hoboken Pier A




No comments:

Post a Comment